Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking a motivated and detail oriented Billing Operations Analyst to join our growing Finance Team. This role will report into the Manager of Billing and they will work closely with the rest of the Order to Cash team and be a key player driving process improvements to scale as a world class organization. This ideal candidate will have a proven track record demonstrating strong work ethics working under tight deadlines and tactfully resolving complex issues.
What You'll Do
- Ensure timely billing of all new and recurring customer contracts and work to reduce billing errors and invoice adjustments.
- Responsible for assistance with ensuring complex enterprise and partner contracts are set up adhering to our underlying system requirements and policy standards.
- Responding to customer and internal inquiries regarding contracts and invoices with an emphasis in effective communications and building strong working relationships.
- Work internally and cross-functionally to implement process and system improvements in support of organization goals, through working closely alongside Contract Review, Corporate Engineer, Sales and Revenue.
- Participating and driving system enhancements including stages of initiating, scoping and user acceptance testing.
- Work closely with management and Internal Audit to ensure top Billing risks are being evaluated and proper controls are put in place to minimize potential exposure for Yext.
- Participate in month-end and quarter-end close activities, reporting and flux analysis for management review.
- Assist with responding to external auditor requests during quarterly and annual reviews.
- Assist with building out reporting metrics to find performance trends and key areas of top improvements for the team.
What You Have
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field.
- 2+ years of accounts receivable, accounting or other relevant work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple tasks at once.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member when needed to drive to team goals.
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft tools (Excel, Word), Zuora, SalesForce and NetSuite.
- Previous experience working within a high growth tech company.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.