Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is looking for an energetic, experienced and eager Manager, Workplace NY-HQ to oversee the operation of The Yext Building, our New York-HQ. The Yext Building is a nine-floor, 150,000 SF highly designed destination for our global team. Reporting to the Director, Real Estate & Workplace, you’ll be directly responsible for maintaining and improving a highly effective workplace, a critical asset for Yext. You’ll have high visibility with all levels of our local teams and interface with our Real Estate & Workplace team around the world for global exposure. Joining a high growth company, you’ll be provided with many exciting opportunities for development and to make an impact.
What You'll Do
- Maintain a safe, secure, clean, organized and highly effective facility according to Yext global standards and best practices
- Manage efficient operation, maintenance, repair, inspection of building systems including electrical, HVAC, security, life safety, lighting, utilities, telecom, energy management with property management and internal teams
- Manage efficient operation of sophisticated workplace services including food and beverage programs, event spaces, supplies, janitorial, pest control, mail services etc.
- Supervise front desk coordinators, providing concierge level of service to our employees and guests, including monitoring, tracking, executing and reporting reception tickets
- Supervise back of house coordinators, driving effective workplace operational support, including monitoring, tracking, executing and reporting operations tickets
- Procurement of vendors and services as needed
- Establish cooperative working relationships with management, key partners, and vendors
- Manage site budget to ensure spend remains within allocated limits
- Manage site accounts, contracts, PO’s, and invoices
- Manage space planning, seating map, user inventory, internal move-management, relocation projects
- Manage internal intranet and workplace playbooks and workplace resources
- Help improve and build on existing systems, services, processes, and standards
- Ad hoc initiatives as required
What You Have
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management, Business Management or relevant field (FM Certification a plus)
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong technical aptitude and comfort with building systems and technical processes
- Subject matter expert in workplace programs
- Computer savvy, highly proficient in creating presentations, schedules, budgets and financial models
- Strong team management and team development skills
- Strong project management skills; process and detail driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept with Gmail, Google Docs, MS Office, and similar applications
- Aptitude to work autonomously, highly responsible and dependable
- Creative thinker with the ability to trouble-shoot
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans and construction documents
- Experience maintaining high-end finishes and design
- Experience working for a high-growth company or start-up is a plus
- A strong belief in Yext's mission
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.