Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
The Yext Creative Studio is a fun, passionate, hard-working, fast-moving, strategic, and growing creative agency within the Marketing team of a fast-paced and innovative AI search technology company. We believe that creative teams do so much more than make things “look pretty” and we work hard to deliver wildly strategic and creative solutions that continue to elevate and showcase our brand to the world. We work tirelessly to improve the manner in which our content, websites, thought leadership, blogs, print materials, brand campaigns, social media, and videos introduce customers, prospects, partners, and talent to Yext’s platform, solutions, and culture.
We are currently looking for a talented Motion Designer to help us tell stories in fresh, fun, and daring ways. Through the right combination of video, design, and animation chops — this individual will help our team bring the Yext story to life. Our dream candidate not only understands the tech space and can easily turn a concept into an impressive piece of animated content, but has an innovative approach to motion graphics and understands the capabilities of visual effects. If you relish the opportunity to join that kind of team, we need to talk. A portfolio link is required with all applications, and please be sure to verify that you meet all requirements before applying.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Video Director to conceptualize and produce storyboards, designs, and animations for a variety of video types.
- Create After Effects templates to increase daily content output.
- Assist with video and audio capture on live shoots.
- Contribute to Yext’s overall brand vision and strategy.
- Research current industry and design trends to keep Yext’s brand innovative and fresh for our
audience across all publishing platforms.
- Manage the Yext Production Studio at our brand-new Yext Headquarters in NYC
What You Have
- 3-5 Years of Experience
- Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong sense of visual design and typography
- An eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels
- Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict
deadlines with minimal direction at times
- Strong communication skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of video codex
- Good grasp of proper camera settings (shutter speed, ISO, aperture) and video lighting
- We sometimes have to share files with vendors or outside agencies so organization is huge
- Must live in the Greater New York City area
- Experience with 3D animation and compositing software
- Experience with video and audio capture
- Audio post-processing experience
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.