Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
This Executive Assistant position will be reporting directly to and supporting our Chief People Officer, as well as providing support for other members of the HR leadership team. Your responsibilities will include scheduling for executive calendars, travel logistics, meeting planning and coordination, and communication with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at all levels. You must be able to work autonomously with little or no supervision and be excited about the idea of being hands on and learning as you go. This is an amazing opportunity to work with leaders in the New York tech scene and be a part of an innovative, fast paced culture.
What You'll Do
- Manage the day-to-day needs of the CPO and heads of HR so they are well informed, prepared and organized for all internal and external meetings and events
- Extensive individual and team calendar management and light travel arrangements
- Liaise with C-level Executives, assistants and staff to facilitate meetings, dinners, events, etc. Manage and execute special projects
- Handle confidential documents and information and work cross functionally within Yext Inc. Assist with all team building and on-boarding processes of the HR team.
- Work with People Operations and Facilities on projects related to moves, new hires, and other office functions
- Assist across Yext departments on company events, quarterly meetings, etc.
What You Have
- BA/BS degree
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the People organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through Exceptional interpersonal, speaking and writing skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and exercise good judgment
- Demonstrated passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and conflicting situations in a diplomatic manner; manage and de-escalate conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Drive)
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.