Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is looking for a Senior Director, Strategic Alliances to be the trusted partner ecosystem advisor to the direct sales organization. This is an exciting opportunity to execute a methodical GTM approach from alignment with the ecosystem partners and directs sales through execution of key deals. We are looking for an individual whom is comfortable in intense deal pursuits with an ability to quickly prioritize multiple demands while delivering on revenue commitments. This individual contributor needs to understand the full capabilities of the Yext strategic partner ecosystem and represent that ecosystem with sales and pursuit teams in the field. We are looking for an individual whom can reach across and leverage the greater Yext while working with key strategic partners developing strategic pursuits with a clear understanding of our joint clients’ business objectives, power structure, and key priorities. This individual will work with the Strategic Alliances Team and key strategic partners to take solutions to market, which will achieve the clients stated outcome(s).
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate and consult with major agency partners with the goal of driving adoption of Yext across their client base
- Execute a methodical Go-To-Market approach from alignment through deal execution with the most influential partners in the ecosystem
- Trusted partner ecosystem advisor to the direct sales organization and extended account teams
- Builds relationships with c-level executives at agency partners to structure effective joint business & go to market plans
- Develop and cultivate alliance relationships by conducting frequent face-to-face meetings
- Analyze data trends and alliances’ client performance, develop strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations
- Represent a joint Yext & strategic partner narrative with key solution(s) in deal pursuits
- Champion new product releases and act as a partner to the agencies to support their customers' success in their Yext product investments
- Sustains strong relationships with internal stakeholder’s cross-functionally and acts as a partner to the direct sales team
- Source new enterprise level brand opportunities and collaborate with agency partners to sell Yext and agency’s value-added services
- Develop creative ways to engage and evangelize Yext products and offerings across multiple practices, offices and teams
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Commercially successful in a fast-paced environment at an enterprise class software company and/or worked at a major global strategic partner for 10+ years
- Ability to craft a joint Partner + Yext Narrative and execute in a Go-To-Market capacity
- Deep understanding of how to navigate holding company agencies
- Established relationships and presence within the agency community
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Methodical Go-To-Market Approach
- Ability to travel
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.