Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking a creative, driven, and strategically sophisticated Customer Marketing Manager who is passionate about improving the customer journey and looking to develop their marketing career at a high-growth, fast-paced, innovative company. Reporting to the Director, Strategic Marketing, this position will be responsible for building out a marketing plan to retain and grow Yext’s customer base across diverse industries, geographies, and business maturities and sizes. The successful candidate will represent the voice of the customer and should have experience building customer advocacy and reference programs with a passion for turning users into evangelists. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional communicator with excellent written and analytical skills who can work successfully in a cross-functional role to help Yext grow.
What You'll Do
- Build and execute a comprehensive customer engagement and advocacy program including case studies, testimonials, spotlights, speaking opportunities, and award submissions
- Manage day-to-day customer story process, including developing interview questions, leading customer interviews, and collaborating with data insights and content teams to produce the end story
- Represent the voice of the customer
- Develop a customer communications strategy, cadence, and calendar, that educates customers about Yext products and services and evangelizes the Yext brand (including monthly customer newsletter)
- Collaborate with sales and client services leaders to map the customer lifecycle and develop campaign strategies and tactics focused on product adoption and customer retention
- Partner with leadership to develop annual Client Advisory Board (CAB) program and ongoing engagement strategy
- Produce marketing collateral to help client services throughout the customer lifecycle including at implementation, renewal, and upsell
- Manage regular reporting cadences, including extracting and sharing key insights on the success of customer marketing
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years experience working in B2B marketing or sales in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written communication and creative storytelling skills
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, and project management skills
- Ability to manage up and work with multiple stakeholders across the company; strong awareness of organizational dynamics
- Agile and adaptable; ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Entrepreneurial spirit; self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, and organized
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups
- Proficient with SFDC (or similar CRM)
- Passion for networking to evangelize Yext and build an iconic global technology company
- 2+ years in customer marketing, advocacy, or customer success function as a SaaS Account Manager or Customer Success Manager or working hand-in-hand with SaaS sales and services teams
- Experience motivating and mobilizing large services organization
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.