Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking a creative, driven, and strategically sophisticated Associate Partner Marketing Manager interested in developing their marketing career at a high-growth, fast-paced, innovative company. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Partner Marketing, this position will be responsible for developing a marketing plan that supports the growth of our highly-matrixed global partnership ecosystem through integrated co-marketing and partner community engagement. The successful candidate will be skilled in both brand and demand marketing that targets diverse audience segments, and must be a natural ‘builder,’ with experience developing advocacy programs that drive growth and evolve partners into evangelists. This ideal candidate must be proactive, fearlessly innovative, and passionate about relationship-building. They must be an exceptional communicator with excellent written and analytical skills who thrives in a cross-functional role.
What You'll Do
- Design, pitch, and direct creative, integrated partner co-marketing campaigns that align to strategic business objectives; monitor performance to implement optimizations
- Build and execute a comprehensive partner engagement and advocacy program that maps to the partner lifecycle and includes case studies, testimonials, speaking opportunities, a Partner Advisory Board (PAB), and award submissions. Propose and implement a roadmap that innovates and differentiates our partner advocacy program overtime
- Develop and maintain a communications strategy that educates partners on the Yext platform and partner program, builds Yext’s partnership brand, and fosters a dynamic partner community
- Produce content alongside our partners that differentiates our joint value proposition to customers and prospects, as well as content that educates, engages, and empowers partners to grow with Yext
- Develop and lead enablement sessions to educate internal marketing teams on our partners, and champion partner marketing across the organization
- Support consistency of our partner program and messaging across global teams - collaborating with regional marketing managers and partner account managers across the globe
- Manage regular reporting cadences, including extracting and sharing key insights
- Show initiative by proactively recommending improvements to processes, copy, etc, even when not directly asked
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years marketing experience in B2B, growth, and/or partnership roles at a SaaS or related fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written communication skills informed by strong analytical thinking
- Highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to build positive relationships and work collaboratively with a cross-functional set of internal stakeholders, and a passion for working and networking with people outside of your organization
- Self-starter that will proactively make reasoned, growth-focused recommendations and can persuasively build consensus for their ideas
- Resourceful and independent problem-solver that thrives in evolving environments
- Adaptable, with ability to manage complexity agiley
- Passion for helping to build an iconic global technology company
- Knowledge of SaaS partnership ecosystems, and/or experience working in- or with- enterprise marketing technology
- Experience providing scaled marketing support for multiple audience segments, and working in a variety of marketing functions within a role
- Passion for driving both incremental and explosive growth
- Ability to measure and report on campaign performance; capacity to analyze data and translate into insights
- Experience working with a global remit
- Proficiency with Salesforce, including command of Salesforce campaign reporting tool
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.