Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
As Senior Business Strategy & Operations Analyst Sales Systems, you will help drive a number of projects around supporting and enhancing our systems across the Yext Revenue Division. This includes testing new functionality built across our systems (specifically Salesforce), provisioning/deprovisioning of users across our various sales tools, configuring quota templates for uploads, and assisting with any additional system enhancements as they come up. In this role, you will team with our leaders in Sales Operations, IT-GTM, and Sales to oversee our systems.
What You'll Do
- Work with multiple parties across our organization to test any new functionality that is built in our Salesforce development environments to ensure accuracy before it is pushed to production
- Write and maintain training materials for new functionality and processes that are built out in Salesforce
- Build and drive data loads into our forecasting tool (Clari) by configuring quota templates
- Provision/deprovision new hires across our various sales tools (Salesforce, Clari, ZoomIno, and D&B Hoovers) to make sure our sellers are equipped with the tools needed to close deals
- Help with inquiries from our sales team as questions arise from the usage of our sales tools
- Help make sure our systems accurately reflect any re-orgs that occur across our revenue division
- Replicate and refresh requested reports and dashboards across our various systems to provide effective insights for our sales leaders
What You Have
- BA/BS Degree
- 4+ years work experience in an operations, technology consulting, or equivalent role
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Excel)
- Strong communication skills; ability to work with IT-GTM, Sales Operations, and Sales Leadership, as well as individual Salespeople and Account Managers
- Strategic, ‘big-picture’ thinking; ability to understand how any new functionality introduced may impact our current processes
- Great organizational skills; ability to manage several work streams and projects at once
- Extreme attention to detail; ability to own sales systems QA and quota uploads with 100% accuracy
- Experience with various sales tools and systems
- Strategic thinking and operational rigor
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.