Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, organized, self-sufficient, and high energy Contracts and Order Management Specialist to join our Finance Deal Desk/Revenue Operations team to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. This role will be responsible for working closely with the sales, sales operations, and legal teams to understand various contract terms and process orders. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
What You'll Do
- Perform the final review of a sales contract before it is accepted by the finance team and entered into our systems
- Liaise with both the legal and sales teams to understand various contract terms and discuss with the finance team the implications on our billing process, accounting policies and business policies
- Identify discrepancies in contracts and resolve issues with the sales, sales operations, and/or legal team
- Ensure data included in the contract agrees to the internal systems prior to approval and is in line with our business policies
- Act as the final approver for certain revenue contracts before they are accepted by the Company
- Assist the finance team with identifying underlying process issues and internal control gaps
- Support sellers/account managers in closing a deal quickly
What You Have
- BA/BS, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience at a SaaS company in similar role or order management
- Ability to identify problems and discrepancies, independently perform research and analysis of causes, and recommend corrective actions
- Assisting sellers/AMs with SFDC and Q2C to ensure efficient sales cycle
- Collaborative style with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely on technical and operational issues
- Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly, while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Excellent written and formal presentation skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Experience with order management within SEC registered companies
- Experience with Zuora and Salesforce and CPQ
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.