Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
We’re now looking for an experienced Web Marketing Manager EMEA who will drive our web strategy in EMEA and scale traffic via organic channels as a key growth lever for customer acquisition. You’ll sit within the EMEA marketing team, and will be managing our website as well as SEO efforts covering both content and technical SEO for our EMEA web presence in the UK, Germany and France.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has demonstrated success in the SaaS space. The role can be based in London (preferred), Paris or Berlin.
We’re a passionate Marketing team and believe our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company and product worth talking about, using data and creativity to introduce customers, prospects, and partners to Yext’s products and services. We are hyper-connected and always on, and always passionate about what we do. Working in the Yext Marketing team is a great opportunity for someone with a growth mindset to do their best work and to make their mark.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® 2021 in the UK, US & Germany, as well as a Best Workplace for Women in the UK. The company also made the Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2021 list compiled by the Financial Times.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and lead the EMEA strategy for the web, with a focus on growing engagement and conversion on yext.com websites in EMEA (UK/France/Germany).
- Work cross-functionally with other teams at Yext, including the US marketing team, to define and prioritize short and long-term campaigns to drive web conversion and lead generation.
- Lead day-to-day website operations including web content management, sitemap, navigation, localization, and analytics to improve discoverability (SEO), user experience, and conversion
- Manage conversion rate optimization and run A/B tests to drive more qualified user actions and conversions
- Monitor overall web performance/trackings and provide data-driven recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, and acquisition by channel (including preparing on-demand reporting and quarterly web performance report)
- Manage 2-week web sprint timelines to ensure all web projects stay on track, proactively identify gaps and/or blockers, and triaging all website bug and feature requests
- Manage full web tech stack including CMS, GA/GTM, SEMRush, Hotjar
- Stay current with web design, user experience trends, and developments
What You Have
- Ideally 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment (preferably in SaaS or B2B)
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail; Passionate about your work
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast-changing environment
- “Quick start” mentality with high production output
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to prioritise
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Strong professional references and proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels and create value every day
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritise assignments, and meet deadlines
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing tactics including SEO, A/B testing, conversion optimization, localization, and data modeling
- Expert proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other web analytics and tracking platforms
- Experience working with multiple CMS platforms and managing global web properties
- Experience tracking and managing a budget
- Strong UX design sensibility and empathy for the user
- Competence in German and/or French a plus
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.