Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is looking for an awesome HRIS Analyst, Workday to help build and improve Workday at Yext! This person will assist with all aspects of the expansion and maintenance of Workday in partnership with the Business Applications team. You will be a key member of the People Operations team and instrumental in driving structure and efficiency across the company. Reporting to the VP of Comp and Benefits, you will partner closely with the Senior HRIS Analyst and other members of the HR team. You will help maintain the Workday platform with a focus on business process maintenance, security administration, reporting, data loads and data audits. The ideal candidate loves a good challenge and is obsessive about data quality!
What You’ll Do
- Partner with other team members to lead and/or assist with the delivery of projects including configuration changes and functionality deployment (including configuration, testing, documentation, peer review, sign off, training, change management). Identify functional gaps in existing processes or operations when business needs change and provide solutions.
- Works collaboratively with HR partners and team members to troubleshoot, research, and escalate issues as necessary ensuring that users are updated on the status and addressing issues timely
- Assist with testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades, resolve system issues, perform mass data uploads and perform scheduled activities to ensure systems and processes are working as designed
- Proactively identifies areas where HR data is not up to date and works with HR partners to suggest and implement ways to improve data quality
- Assist with resolving tickets in HRIS mail box, investigate and resolve issues quickly and with high customer satisfaction. Escalate any tickets to Senior HRIS Analyst as required.
- Develop and document HRIS system procedures and tutorials for employees
- Perform periodic audits on internal and external system controls and processes
- Create ad-hoc reports and queries for end users
- Work with Senior HRIS Analyst to build and edit HR business processes
- Manage day-to-day maintenance of HRIS systems, Workday
- Maintain WD users access for HR
- List of Workday components we’ll be using: Core HCM, Onboarding, Talent/Performance, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence.
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related field required
- 2+ years of Workday HCM, hands-on configuration experience required
- Experience writing custom reports in Workday required.
- Experience with security configuration preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Workday modules such as: Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Performance, Talent, and/or Integrations. Workday certifications preferred.
- Experience with day-to-day production support of live Workday environment required
- Excellent knowledge of HR, Payroll & Benefits systems, processes, procedures and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Must be a skilled communicator, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.