Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is in the process of building out an elite Support organization and is looking for a leader to enable our largest clients and partners to take their search experience to the next level! The Manager, Client Support reports to the VP of Client Advocacy and is responsible for the development and ongoing management of our Client Support team based in New York and San Francisco.
Key responsibilities include leading a team responsible for assisting our Clients on the Yext platform, troubleshooting technical issues in real-time, and providing standard methodlogies. The Manager, Client Support is responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by managing quality and productivity guidelines that will be met by each team. The ideal candidate has experience successfully building out a scalable support model across channels (e.g., email, chat, phone), all while crafting a vibrant, dynamic, customer-focused culture.
This exciting opportunity offers a chance to work closely with multiple departments across Yext, as well as directly collaborate with a variety of Yext clients, from SMB to Enterprise. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with a fast growing tech company defining the new Search Experience.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of Support representatives providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 and support to existing Yext clients
- Mentor, support and develop talent within the team; manage employees’ growth and career trajectory and scale the team by sharing opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency while also identifying the key barriers for success
- Develop and manage ticket queues and escalation paths - ensure SLA’s are adhered to, and key KPIs such as CSAT and FiRT are met/exceeded
- Assist the team in troubleshooting escalated issues in real-time
- Partner with cross functional teams to build out relevant help resources and internal documentation
- Drive bug resolutions, requirements and feature requests with Product and Engineering
- Build a customer-centric culture focused on finding solutions and wowing customers
- Scale support to facilitate Yext’s growth in clients, geographies and capabilities
- Develop a thorough understanding of Yext’s product and customer needs, ensuring the team is trained and enabled to support these both current and future
- Raise the Bar – work continuously with the team to ideate, build and scale new ways of thinking / approaches to add value for our customers
What You Have
- 3-5 years leadership experience working in a contact center, workforce management environment or related industry servicing multiple channels, SLAs and varying KPIs
- 3-5 years Customer support experience, preferably in a SaaS organization serving Enterprise customers
- Understanding of B2B, SaaS or client-facing, consumer products
- Data driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences, Strong growth mindset
- SQL experience is a plus
- Leadership or coaching experience is highly preferred
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.