Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking an experienced leader to head up the Incentive Design team within the Sales Operations group. The Senior Manager, Incentive Design will be responsible for a team of analysts, crafting our incentive structures for the company. This individual will oversee our annual planning process, quarterly programs, and ongoing sales performance systems and reporting.
The Incentive Design team is responsible for the mechanics and goal setting across 25+ commission and bonus plan types in North America, EMEA and JP for sales, customer success, marketing and strategy. Additionally, they own and manage a quarterly sales incentive fund for shorter term programs and our annual President’s Club. This individual will work cross functionality with Revenue, Marketing, Strategy, Finance, HR and IT. They must keep pace with changes to our GTM strategy and ensure our incentive structures are driving to those company goals as well as staying in line with industry best practices.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert on Yext teams, roles, and GTM strategy
- Gather feedback to build and deploy effective compensation structures that motivate our teams and encourage the desired behaviors
- Provide quarterly reporting and insights on the effectiveness of our incentives and overall sales performance to sales, HR and finance executives
- Drive seller experience mind set across the team and play an active role in change management and training
- Be part of Sales Operations leadership team - contributing to long-term strategic direction
- Work closely with our Finance Commissions team to ensure our plans are administered and paid out according to design
- Define policy and governance and ensure we are in line with the controls required of a public company
- Influence commission tool design, implementation, enhancement including business process optimization
What You'll Do
- BA/BS degree, with 6+ years of relevant professional experience in sales operations, finance, management consulting or a similar field
- Experience with commission plans, data driven analysis and modeling
- Strong communication skills. Comfortable speaking to an Executive audience.
- Optimistic and innovative with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong execution skills with ability to drive projects to completion without significant supervision
- Can operate effectively through ambiguity and change
- Good working knowledge of software systems including Salesforce, Excel, Tableau, and/or other data visualization tools. Callidus, Xactly or similar commissions system preferred.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.