Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
We’re currently seeking a hardworking, highly motivated Coordinator, Brand Experiences to join our Revenue Team in New York, NY in support of the Executive Business Center.
Who You Are
You’re a passionate person who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You care deeply about your work, and always apply polish to your output. You’re excited about technology, and you love getting others just as excited. You’re a fast learner with a knack for amplifying those ideas in compelling strategic event ideas and execution. When you see an opportunity, you seize it, and when you see a gap, you fill it.
You have an eye for detail and thrive on the small touches that make a big statement. You understand the importance of “location, location, location” and constantly are looking outside the box for unique customer experiences. For you, no task is too small, and there is always an opportunity to evolve.
Who We Are
We’re a passionate revenue team within a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company and product worth talking about and aim to introduce customers, prospects, and partners to Yext’s products and services. We are hyper-connected and always on, and always passionate about what we do.
We’re currently on the hunt to add an amazing Brand Experiences Coordinator to our team. Our dream candidate not only has a creative approach to the strategic event and revenue marketing, but understands the tech space and is passionate about providing a unique and engaging experience for customers around the world. The individual we’re seeking for this position understands the power of strategic event planning and is excited for the opportunity to be involved with the growth of a world-class revenue marketing team.
If you relish the opportunity to use strategic revenue marketing to grow an already impressive company, we need to talk.
What You'll Do
- Develop and manage plans for requesting and designing a custom Executive Business Center experience for clients
- Collaborate effectively with the sales teams and various leaders and executives in order to ensure that all events are successful and that all prospects and clients are receiving an on-brand, best-in-industry experience
- Manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- Work with sales leaders and account executives to execute strategic onsite meeting experiences, relationship growth opportunities, and educational workshops to drive product awareness and future revenue opportunities
- Maintain close relationships with Enterprise leadership to stay up-to-date on pipeline and other important revenue initiatives
- Negotiate contracts for vendors and various types of suppliers and venues
- Work closely with other partners within the company: Marketing, Operations, Product Strategy, HR, etc.
- Support in the planning and execution of other Yext revenue events including Client Entertaining, Revenue Kickoff, etc. in collaboration with the larger Brand Experiences team
What You Have
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3+ years experience in a high-tech B2B field marketing role, hospitality or event management role
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, entrepreneurs, investors, executives and vendors
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail; Passionate about your work
- Consistent record of success and achievement associated with results-oriented, campaigns and plans.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
- Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com and email marketing tools.
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast-changing environment
- “Quick start” mentality with high production output
- Efficient worker with a positive, proactive and energetic personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, visual skills, ability to prioritize
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Strong professional references and proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels and create value every day
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- Availability to travel as needed, when COVID-safe
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.