Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking a creative, hardworking, and sophisticated Senior Campaign Strategist interested in building a career in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and learning from a world-class Growth team. Reporting to the VP Growth, this position will be responsible for helping to plan, execute, and communicate integrated growth campaigns across channels and verticals to fuel the growth of multi-channel pipeline. The ideal candidate must be proactive, highly organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to embrace change and learn new skills quickly. If you are a critical thinker and creative problem solver who enjoys project management and wants to make an impact, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Support strategic planning and execution of growth campaigns across the Enterprise Business Unit, Commercial Business Unit, Customers, and Vertical channels
- Maintain quarterly North America campaign slots calendar and assist in the communication of end-goals and deliverables to relevant stakeholders
- Support content creation efforts, including writing and editing outbound campaign copy and internal activation copy
- Assist in the coordination of cross-functional assets and teams to supplement or support campaign efforts such as Sales Enablement, Sales Ops, Marketing, etc.
- Work collaboratively with international teammates and counterparts to plan and share campaign best practices
- Show initiative in finding ways to proactively help out the team at large when not directly asked
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in sales development, marketing, communications, SaaS, or related fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills: communication, creativity, critical thinking, data analysis, research
- Strong project management skills: organization, detail-oriented, deadline-driven
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and dedicated to excellence
- Passion for helping to build an iconic global technology company
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.