Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking a talented Principal IT Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce). The person in this role will be responsible for delivering on strategic and highly visible cross-functional programs for the GTM (Go-To-Market) Systems team. You will build trusted relationships with various business functions and key internal partners to get things done. You are super organized, can manage competing priorities, execute with focus, quality, process maturity, and discipline, to achieve predictable and repeatable outcomes. You will serve as a techno-functional SME for the Salesforce product suite and related systems and help deliver a frictionless experience for all user groups in the Yext ecosystem. You will help automate processes, eliminate redundancies, and improve efficiency without sacrificing end-user experience.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with stakeholders in marketing, sales, customer success, support, consulting, deals desk, and commissions functions to align on business priorities, define roadmaps, and execute large cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Manage relationships with these business functions and run requirements prioritization forums.
- Participate and lead requirements gathering sessions, write user stories, process flows, and functional and technical design specifications.
- Solution Development: Assist with configuration and admin activities as needed.
- Technical Support: Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and document system issues with the rest of the team.
- Delivery: Lead and collaborate on large projects, ongoing production support incidents, and enhancements.
- Create solution specs, data flow diagrams, and map business process and systems architecture.
- Work closely with the QA team to improve QA processes and automation.
- Work with the Change & Release Mgmt team, other business systems analysts to improve the SDLC process.
What You Have
- 10+ Years of experience, with 8+ years implementing and supporting complex and large scale Salesforce programs across Sales/Service Cloud, Communities,and Lightning; CPQ experience strongly preferred.
- Salesforce certifications preferred: Advanced Administrator, CPQ Specialist, Application Architect.
- Experience supporting a commissions system is desirable.
- Experience with SDLC - including agile delivery, functional requirements, process modeling, and re-engineering, use case development, and user acceptance testing.
- SaaS industry experience: track record of supporting and delivering results to marketing, sales ops, deals desk, and customer support/success functions in a SaaS company.
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to lead and facilitate discussions with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural technology team, with onshore and offshore, internal and external resources.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.