Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking a savvy Digital Marketer to lead our growing Website Team as the general manager of all global yext.com properties. The website is the front door for the Yext brand and our most important lead generating conversion tool. It’s also a key show-and-tell asset, as it’s built on Yext’s suite of core products: the Knowledge Graph, Pages, and Answers. The ideal candidate must be a creative problem solver and critical thinker (and tinker), adept at leveraging new technologies and collaborating with web developers, designers, and other web stakeholders to increase organic traffic, engage visitors, and generate new business for Yext. You should also love developing new ideas and coming up with compelling ways to make the website our most valuable asset. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Marketing, this is an opportunity to have a big impact in a dynamic, high-growth organization. Do you have a passion for building next-gen digital experiences? Then we'd love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Set the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for Yext’s global web properties
- Lead day-to-day website operations including web content management, sitemap, navigation, localization, and analytics to improve discoverability (SEO), user experience, and conversion
- Manage conversion rate optimization and run A/B tests to drive more qualified user actions and conversions
- Monitor overall web performance/trackings and provide data-driven recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, and acquisition by channel (including preparing on-demand reporting and quarterly web performance report)
- Manage 2-week web sprint timelines to ensure all web projects stay on track, proactively identify gaps and/or blockers, and triaging all website bug and feature requests
- Manage full web tech stack including CMS, GA/GTM, SEMRush, Hotjar
- Stay current with web design, user experience trends, and developments
What You Have
- 8+ years of working experience as a website/digital marketer in a dynamic startup or high-growth environment, 2+ years as a people manager
- Results-oriented superior critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing tactics including SEO, A/B testing, conversion optimization, localization, and data modeling
- Expert proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other web analytics and tracking platforms
- Experience working with multiple CMS platforms and managing global web properties
- Ability to use data to influence decision making and to communicate complex information so that it is easily understood by non-technical stakeholders
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills (writing sample requested)
- Experience tracking and managing a budget
- Excellent project and people management skills and ability to self-manage
- Strong UX design sensibility and empathy for the user
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.