The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
The Senior Compensation Analyst has responsibility to ensure all compensation plans, policies, and projects are supported throughout our business. The role will partner with the business to provide insight and analysis on broad based compensation as well as work with members of the compensation team on cyclical compensation operations projects. This is an outstanding career opportunity to gain, refine and develop comprehensive global compensation experience in a fast-paced, growth company.
What You'll Do
- Support the global compensation function and participate in the research and development of evolving compensation programs
- Execute global job evaluation and range setting for base salary, total cash, and total direct compensation
- Review company-wide benchmarks annually and assist in implementation of updates
- Support ongoing global compensation analysis, projects, and ad-hoc recommendations
- Improve and maintain job profiles and compensation grades in Workday and complete ongoing data audits and validation
- Support the administration of bi-annual salary review and planning process
- Partner with various functions on compensation needs including benchmarking, employee analysis, and special projects as needed
- Work closely with our HR Business Partners and Business Controllers to implement new initiatives within the Compensation area
- Complete external compensation surveys and participate in research and analysis of market information to maintain and/or enhance Yext’s competitive position
- Close collaboration with HRIS, Recruiting, and Finance teams
What You Have
- Demonstrated experience in a Compensation role, specifically experience in job evaluation, salary structures and salary benchmarking
- A minimum of 3 years of analytical experience, HR experience preferred, within a fast paced environment
- Strong team player with a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented with a high sense of urgency
- You have excellent analytical skills and a deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint
- You possess a high level of energy, as well as integrity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- HRIS experience a plus, Workday preferred
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.