Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
We’re currently seeking a hardworking, highly motivated Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in Berlin! You’re a passionate person who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You care deeply about your work, and always apply polish to your output. You’re excited about technology, and you love getting others just as excited. You’re a fast learner with a knack for amplifying ideas through compelling strategy and execution. When you see an opportunity, you seize it, and when you see a gap, you fill it! You have an eye for detail and thrive on the small touches that make a big statement. You’re able to analyse and find meaning from data, combining both analytical and quantitative skills to deliver marketing results. For you, no task is too small, and there is always an opportunity to evolve.
We’re a passionate Marketing team within a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company and product worth talking about and aim to introduce customers, prospects, and partners to Yext’s products and services. We are hyper-connected and always on, and always passionate about what we do.
Our dream candidate not only has a creative approach to marketing but understands the tech space and is passionate about using the full marketing mix to drive brand awareness and demand generation for a fast-growing company. The individual we’re seeking for this position has a strong background in marketing, understands the power of integrated campaigns and is excited for the opportunity to be involved with the growth of a world-class marketing team.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the sales, pre-sales and marketing teams to drive brand awareness, generate demand and support deal acceleration in Central Europe
- Collaborate effectively with the Business Development team to further grow the lead to opportunity funnel
- Manage all elements of demand generation and pipeline creation activities including research, budget, execution and reporting for Central Europe
- Plan and execute a quarterly event marketing calendar including both field and sponsored events across Central Europe
- Manage internal and external communication around all events and conferences for Central Europe
- Plan and execute email, webinars, direct mail, content strategy, events and paid media activities in Central Europe
- Optimise paid media campaigns, including SEO, SEM and social ads, in close collaboration with the HQ marketing team in New York
- Work with our team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Meet quarterly demand generation targets
What You Have
- Ideally a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment (preferably in SaaS or B2B)
- Extremely organised with a strong attention to detail; Passionate about your work
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast-changing environment
- “Quick start” mentality with high production output
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to prioritise
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, entrepreneurs, investors, executives and vendors
- Strong professional references and proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels and create value every day
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritise assignments, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Pardot, Microsoft Office, Google, Adobe Creative Suite and Splash are a plus
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.