The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a hardworking, business-oriented attorney to join its growing Legal team! In this position, you will help support our expanding Germany operations, and focus in particular on negotiating and executing commercial transactions, including revenue contracts.
What You’ll Do
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements – primarily SaaS subscription agreements – across our international Enterprise and Partner/Reseller sales teams
- Provide support to Yext’s growing European operations, including in a variety of operational areas such as vendor agreements, other areas of operational support
What You Have
- Law degree and license to practice law in Germany
- At least 5 years of corporate and/or commercial experience at a leading law firm, in-house, or a combination thereof; previous in-house experience strongly preferred
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of European data protection regulations, including GDPR and cross-border data transfers
- Prior experience with commercial agreements required, experience with SaaS, reseller agreements, content distribution and general commercial agreements within the technology industry
- Flexibility and eagerness to work hard in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organised, process-driven and client-focused team player
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.