The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
The Yext Recruiting team is seeking a talented Senior Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization in EMEA. This Senior Recruiter will partner closely with various levels of leadership in Europe as well as New York in order to bring the best talent to Yext. You will be responsible for the entire full recruiting cycle, from creative candidate sourcing, candidate and stakeholder management, to offer negotiation and extension.
What You’ll Do
- Drive and manage the entire recruiting process from sourcing, interviewing, negotiation, and offer acceptance through HR onboarding
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Directors across EMEA to understand their objectives and hiring needs, and develop/execute recruiting strategies to address them
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates to ensure a timely and smooth candidate experience
- Work closely with your Recruiting Coordinator to ensure interviews are scheduled and confirmand in a timely manner and that our ATS is GDPR compliant
- Develop, maintain, and nurture a talent pipeline for core EMEA countries
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, ideally 5 years relevant work experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Experience recruiting for a startup or tech company - either in-house or at an agency
- Flexibility to work effectively on a variety of roles including but not limited to marketing, finance, business development, and administrative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, while simultaneously being able to multi-task
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.