The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is looking for a Director, Strategic Alliances to grow existing & establish new Strategic Alliance Partnerships and execute our Go-To-Market Partner Ecosystem approach! This is an exciting opportunity to further develop our ecosystem of partners, including: Advisory, GSIs, RSIs, Technology, and Digital Agencies. We are looking for an individual who has not only developed a diverse and highly strategic partner ecosystem but has also realised the results by driving significant revenue through the ecosystem of partners. This individual contributor needs to have executive presence while exhibiting a keen ability to get to influencers and key decision-makers. We are looking for an individual who can reach across and leverage the greater Yext and specifically collaborates effectively with direct sellers, and their account teams, on specific client opportunities. This individual needs to exhibit a track record of developing strategic partnerships, aligning with sales, and executing a very disciplined and consultative Go-To-Market Approach.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate and consult with major strategic partners with the goal of driving adoption of Yext across their client base
- Foster strategic relationships with partners through working in-market to structure symbiotic partnerships with agencies
- Builds relationships with c-level executives at strategic partners to structure effective joint business & go to market plans
- Develop and cultivate alliance relationships by conducting frequent face-to-face meetings
- Analyse data trends and alliances’ client performance, develop strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations
- Evangelise Yext at agency events and conferences
- Champion new product releases and act as a partner to the agencies to support their customers' success in their Yext product investments
- Sustains strong relationships with internal stakeholder’s cross-functionally and acts as a partner to the direct sales team
- Source new enterprise level brand opportunities and collaborate with strategic partners to sell Yext along with the strategic partners value added capabilities.
- Develop creative ways to engage and evangelise Yext products and offerings across multiple practices, offices, and teams
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar university level education
- Ideally 10+ years at a major consulting firm or digital agency
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically
- Experience in a fast-paced consulting or digital agency environment or experience managing large strategic partnerships at a software company
- Established relationships and presence within the key strategic partners
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Ability to craft a joint Partner + Yext Narrative and bringing innovative / market defining solutions to market
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Methodical Go-To-Market Approach
- Ability to travel
- Experience selling an enterprise software solution with strategic partners
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.