The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is looking for an HR Director to drive business outcomes and strong employee engagement through the development and implementation of aligned talent strategies. The role is accountable for leading programs at scale, from need identification to implementation, considering the unique needs of each client group. Responsibilities will be broad: leadership consulting on HR matters, people manager coaching & development, performance and talent management, organizational realignment and workforce planning, retention strategies, and HR program development and implementation.
What You'll Do
- Support core HR processes such as employee engagement, performance management, and compensation planning
- Advise client groups on people-related strategies and decisions in the areas of organizational design, retention and employee relations
- Results-driven individual who can produce outcomes, build credibility & trust with leaders and employees across all levels
- Provide guidance and proactive input on business unit reorganizations, workforce planning, and succession planning
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with leadership to support the development of solutions and programs
- Analytical and critical thinking with a metrics-driven approach to talent solutions and the ability to leverage analytics and insights to create compelling narratives for change
- Partner with managers on employee relations issues
What You Have
- 8+ years of HR business partner experience
- Goal-oriented and comfortable with ambiguity, and able to prioritize in a lean, dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong mentality for continuous improvement and exceeding client expectations
- Proven experience successfully partnering with C-suite executives
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, and at the next moment being part of strategy discussions
- Effective and influential communicator with stakeholders at all levels
- An entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
- Experience working within a high-growth, fast paced company
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.