The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
We're looking for a Senior Developer Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing Platform group to help grow our new developer go-to-market channel. You will be helping to lead the charge of this new product-led channel, a unique opportunity to build something innovative and exciting within the larger organization. You will be responsible for the entire digital marketing strategy for the channel, including SEO, SEM and lead generation. You have a passion for technology and are excited to engage with and grow a developer audience.
What You'll Do
- Design and execute marketing strategies to reach and persuade developer audiences to build with Yext
- Take a data-driven approach to digital marketing and channel growth
- Drive demand generation and lead generation with developers, prioritizing the right channels to reach developers (incl digital media, developer forums, events, industry networks, and more) and optimizing the right content to bring developers to Yext
- Organize and execute on developer-driven digital events
- Optimize our platform marketing and Hitchhikers content for SEO
- Generate insights from organic channels to help influence content and advertising strategy
- Create reporting to measure the impact of various programs on our organic and paid acquisition effectiveness
- Maintain a clear understanding of product features and how they impact developers and the businesses they build for.
- Work closely with our Product Marketing, Hitchhikers Program, and Developer Evangelist teams on content and distribution channels
What You Have
- 5-8+ years experience in digital marketing, ideally with a technical/developer audience focus
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce and Tableau
- Comfort in technical lingo, especially around frontend web development and APIs
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and understand complex topics.
- An innate curiosity, willingness to ask questions, and passion for learning and helping others learn.
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly changing work environment.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.