The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking an outstanding Growth Partnerships Strategist with the skill and work ethic to both identify and develop key technology partnerships designed and optimized to produce sales opportunities. The right candidate will build Yext's partnerships with complementary technology companies and drive growth through strategic and collaborative marketing strategies with those partners. Responsible for driving go to market motions with our existing technology partners as well as identifying new partner opportunities, the successful candidate approaches the role with an innovative, creative mentality - pitching breakthrough ideas and new partner-focused solutions to help accomplish these goals. This is a terrific opportunity for a sharp growth partner marketer to make a big impact in a dynamic, fast-paced organization. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Recruits, develops, and manages strategic partnerships with the goal of generating sales pipeline
- Evangelizes company products in conjunction with recruiting key partnerships.
- Works toward mutual goals, strategies, and objectives to build awareness and support of overall strategic benefit of the partnership.
- Works closely with internal cross-functional teams including product, marketing, sales, and senior management to execute successfully on the needs of our partnerships
- Innovate, develop, and iterate on go-to-market strategies with technology partners
- Create ideas for partner-related campaigns by writing compelling copy and sharing a creative vision with the Growth team.
- Act as a business partner to internal teams such as product marketing and creative.
- Take a data-motivated approach to managing campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Communicate weekly and monthly updates, progress reports, timelines, channel metrics, and other key performance indicators for partner marketing activities.
What You Have
- A BA/BS degree or similar college level education or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- 2+ years of experience in business development, partner marketing, partnership management, or sourcing new business within a SAAS company
- Strong persuasion skills with the ability to drive consensus across multiple partners.
- A passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out.
- Ability to analyze performance data for optimizations.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- An energetic and willing attitude.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into measurable recommendations for senior executives.
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win!
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.