The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Want to work in a fast-growing startup, take on new challenges and help people? Yext is looking for energetic self-starters that will help keep us ahead of the curve! This position is a great opportunity to start from the ground up and prove yourself while gaining a good understanding of Yext, our product, and our customers. The Client Support Team is a group of savvy, social people who enjoy talking to customers and helping solve complex problems. Here, you can let your personality shine and come up with creative solutions, big or small, for our customers and for the team.
As a Client Support Specialist, you will be working with a diverse set of clients who have made an investment in a cutting-edge technology to manage their digital knowledge across a network of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines. You will be an essential part of our Global Support Team that owns the post-sale technical relationship. You will learn everything there is to know about the Yext products, our internal processes, and the needs of our customers. You will be working in a very dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities for you to expand your skill set and grow. Onboarding includes a comprehensive training program, which will empower you with skills, resources, and confidence to apply your individual talents to Yext. Professional working proficiency in French is required because this role will be supporting both our UK and French regions.
What You’ll Do
- Be the passionate face and voice of our brand, enriching customer relationships with Yext
- Troubleshoot and answer questions related to our software, integrations, and billing from our customers via phone, email, and chat
- Assist a wide range of clients in optimising the Yext platform
- Provide platform configuration and data management services to our clients and partners
- Contribute to internal resources and deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- Master our innovative technology and communicate that understanding to a broad range of customers
- Interpret customer requests, tailor your conversations according to their needs, and effectively communicate these needs internally
- Craft help articles and other support materials (including video) that empower users to serve themselves
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar university level education
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically
- Interest in pursuing a career in technology
- The ability to think creatively about, analyse, and understand complicated and abstract ideas
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing experience preferred (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Evidence of taking leadership or distinguishing yourself from your peers, especially in team or social activities
- Ability to work quickly and independently with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of requesters, plus innate follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills, including typing skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to new programs
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet (Excel) preferred
- Basic understanding of the Yext product suite
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.