The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
We’re seeking a Senior Solution Marketing Manager to join our Solution Marketing Team in New York, NY. This role reports to the Senior Director of Solution Marketing and will own the positioning, messaging, sales materials, competitive resources, and launch management process for a set of strategic business solutions supported by the Yext platform.
This role will work closely with product, marketing, and sales teams to define the go-to-market strategy for solution offerings mapped to specific use cases or industries. As a major player in articulating the value of the Yext platform to prospects, customers, and internal teams, this role has a unique, cross-functional view into product, content, sales, marketing, and customer success!
What You’ll Do
- Define and refine how we position and sell our solutions to line-of-business owners.
- Pitch and present Yext solutions, vision, and value in sales calls and at events.
- Champion new solutions by coordinating cross-functional internal and external launch activities from conception to execution.
- Continually look for ways to test and optimize the content and format of our sales and solution messaging, to enable our sales teams to present the right message and materials to the right buyers at the right time.
- Dive deep into our competitors’ offerings to educate our sales teams and position us to win.
- Gain an intimate knowledge of the business problems our customers and partners face, and the technology landscapes we play in, to help our customers, prospects, partners, influencers, and investors understand “Why Yext”.
What You Have
- 5+ years experience in solution marketing, product marketing, or consulting in the B2B SaaS space.
- Razor-sharp writing and presentation skills with a knack for distilling complex ideas into compelling copy.
- Ability to craft value-based messaging for line-of-business audiences.
- Track record of crafting presentations, web pages, brochures, and other materials tailored to resonate with multiple buyers.
- Proven understanding of B2B SaaS sales process, ideally at a marketing technology provider, and experience working at the intersection of product, marketing, and sales.
- Ability to manage expectations, opinions, and feedback from multiple partners and on multiple projects at all times.
- Demonstrated talent and appreciation for both qualitative and quantitative research and crafting recommendations, strategies, and outputs based on that research.
- Proven success in fast-paced, high-pressure, global and matrixed environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative suite.
- A fast learner with a knack for distilling complex technical concepts into clear, convincing ideas
- Motivated by not just the what, but the why
- Excited to tell the story of our innovative products to our clients, the market, and the world
- Highly self-motivated, an eerily fast learner, a world-class communicator, and thrives amidst cross-functional projects, aggressive deadlines, and consistent change!
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.