Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking an outstanding Senior Growth Marketing Manager with the skill and work ethic to both strategize and execute as part of the Growth Marketing team at Yext. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, the right candidate will lead our global charge to build and optimize digital campaigns through organic and paid media channels in order to generate more qualified leads and sales pipeline. The successful candidate is adept at demonstrating an arsenal of optimization tactics and breakthrough net new ideas to accomplish these goals and enjoy collaborating with designers, brand marketing, and key sales and marketing partners across the organization. This is a terrific opportunity for a sharp growth marketer to make a big impact in a dynamic, fast-paced organization. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Manage organic and paid acquisition campaigns on digital and offline channels, with a focus on SEM and SEO.
- Increase paid search acquisition by launching new campaigns to capture new demand as well as optimize existing campaigns to improve return and efficiency
- Develop and execute an organic growth strategy that drives new traffic to our sites, increases customer leads, and helps build awareness
- Test and develop new paid social acquisition strategy based on Yext’s solutions and go-to-market segments in order to drive more inbound demand
- Maintain and monitor reports, budgets, campaign performance, return on investment, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Create ideas for campaigns by writing compelling ad copy and sharing a creative vision with the design team when applicable
- Act as a business partner to internal teams such as product marketing and creative
- Build out tests to prove out hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Take a data-motived approach to managing campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance
- Communicate weekly and monthly updates, progress reports, timelines, channel metrics, and other key performance indicators.
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and critical metrics, optimizing campaigns to maximize value.
- Work closely with the other teams and partners to ensure acquisition goals are met.
What You Have
- A BA/BS degree or similar college level education or equivalent practical experience
- At least 6+ years of related marketing or growth experience
- A passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out.
- Excellent cross-functional skills especially around your ability to influence others.
- A firm grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and data driven marketing.
- Strong analytical ability and are an advanced Excel nerd.
- Ability to analyze performance data for optimizations.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Can write direct ad copy that is built to convert
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- An energetic and willing attitude.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into measurable recommendations for senior executives.
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win!
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.