The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
We seek a driven business development manager to join the Data Partnerships team as a Product Partnerships Manager, App Directory. You would be tasked with building and managing Yext’s partnerships with complementary technology companies in order to increase the value of Yext’s solutions and drive growth through strategic and collaborative go to market motions with those partners. You are a natural builder who is driven by a desire to solve complex problems in creative ways and can pragmatically acknowledge and handle obstacles as you push forward to achieve your goal! Reporting into the Product Strategy Organization, this is an opportunity to help build a fundamental pillar of Yext’s overall strategy while closely interacting with groups across the organization including product, marketing, finance, operations and sales.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, evaluate, and guide the integration of Yext’s App Directory partners to increase products’ value.
- Initiate, structure, negotiate, and execute go to market partnerships with strategic App Directory partners to expand Yext’s commercial opportunities
- Build a 3rd party strategy for Yext’s solutions in collaboration with Yext’s Heads of Industry and product leadership
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams including product, operations, legal, finance, and senior management to execute successfully on the needs of our partnerships
- Support the strategic goals and interests of the business
- Innovate, develop, and iterate on solutions based on customer and internal partner feedback
- Develop and manage senior-level relationships across Yext
What You Have
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- 2+ years of experience in business development, partnership management, or sourcing new business within a SaaS company
- Experience in developing, negotiating, and executing business agreements a plus
- Bachelor's degree or similar college level education
- Experience in the Search space a plus
- Strong persuasion skills with the ability to drive consensus across multiple partners
- Effective at articulating and presenting complex concepts to cross-functional audiences using hard data and metrics to support assumptions
- Track record of organization-level influence
- Technically proficient with a strong understanding of online technologies
- Entrepreneurial mentality
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.