Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is an innovative platform that provides brands with the tools they need to build outstanding customer experiences! To highlight the features of the platform and bring the value to life for developers, administrators, and partners, we’re seeking a Senior Platform Product Marketing Manager to join our Platform Product Marketing Team in New York, NY.
This role will own the messaging and sales materials for a key component of the Yext Platform, as well as assisting with the launch management process for new Yext features as they are made available.
What You’ll Do
- Define and refine how we position our innovative platform features for technical personas such as developers, IT, administrators, partners, and more.
- Pitch and present Yext’s technology, vision, and value to developers, administrators, partners, and at events.
- Champion new innovations by coordinating cross-functional internal and external launch activities from conception to execution.
- Create public facing presentations, web pages, PDFs, videos, and more.
- Collect and manage customer success stories.
- Continually look for ways to test and optimize the content and format of our product messaging, to enable our sales teams to present the right message and materials to the right buyers at the right time.
- Gain an intimate knowledge of the business problems our customers and partners face, and the local marketing and technology landscape we play in, to help our customers, prospects, partners, influencers, and detractors understand “Why Yext”.
What You Have
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing, product management, sales engineering, or consulting in the B2B SaaS space.
- Experience creating content for the developer persona.
- Ideal candidate will have a technical background or interest in digging into the technical details of a platform.
- Razor-sharp writing and presentation skills with a knack for distilling complex ideas into compelling copy.
- Proven understanding of B2B SaaS sales process, ideally at a search or web development environment, and experience working at the intersection of product and marketing.
- Ability to craft both value-based and feature-focused messaging for multiple audiences.
- Track record of creating presentations, web pages, brochures, and other materials tailored to resonate with multiple buyers.
- Ability to manage expectations, opinions, and feedback from multiple stakeholders and on multiple projects at all times.
- Demonstrated talent and appreciation for both qualitative and quantitative research and creating recommendations, strategies, and outputs based on that research.
- Proven success in fast-paced, high-pressure, global and matrixed environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative suite.
- Experience working on technical products, or experience with web development
- A fast learner with a knack for distilling complex technical concepts into clear, convincing ideas
- Motivated by not just the what, but the why
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.