The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Customer Success Strategy & Operations (CS S&O) is the team responsible for defining Customer Success objectives, strategy, and tactics that scale. The team implements tools, processes, and reporting at scale to help us deliver a world-class customer experience.
We are looking for a Senior CS S&O Data Strategist who will be responsible for providing data analytics and insights for the Customer Success organization and help us transform into a world-class customer success organization. The CS S&O Data Strategist will be expected to demonstrate a deep understanding of our key customer success metrics and be able to identify and highlight key trends and insights in this data. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience with our reporting tools (Tableau, Salesforce) and is very comfortable working with Excel and Google Sheets.
What You'll Do
- Analyze critical data/metrics for the Customer Success organization and identify key trends and insights
- Design and build key customer success reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Tableau
- Structure large data sets to find useful information and insights that can be used to make business decisions
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Support the success of our Customer Success teams via data-driven decision making and ensure alignment across teams based on their individual data needs
- Work closely with our IT (GTM & BI) and Sales Operations teams to ensure solid data structure, integrations, and overall data quality
- Coordinates with SalesOps and IT (GTM & BI) on Customer Success and/or Revenue-wide data and operational needs
- Provide regular reporting and insights on our key metrics, such as NPS and CSAT, and highlight department strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Simplify complex problems & huge data sets to extract insights and actionable recommendations
- Demonstrates ability to learn Yext Products & Services
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to tailor key messages to your audience
- Partners with Client Success, Consulting, & Platform Services/Support to fine-tune process and systems based on data-driven insights
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or a similar college level education. Data Science, Economics, Math/Statistics, Business; and/or Finance preferred
- 3+ years of relevant, hands-on analytics experience
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across different functions
- Superior Excel and Proficient PowerPoint and/or Google Sheets and Slides skills
- Minimum of 1-year experience with Tableau or similar BI tools
- Ability to clearly communicate analysis to a variety of audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Salesforce and/or Tableau and Looker experience
- SQL and other data preparation or visualization tools experience
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.