The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
We are seeking a Principal Talent Sourcer responsible for attracting technology talent within the marketplace through the creation and execution of identification and engagement strategies! You will utilize strategies inclusive of talent/heat mapping, strategic research, cold calling into competitive companies, using online databases, social media, Boolean searching, heavy networking, and attending events.
This role requires an executive-level recruiting/sourcing background with excellent business insight, critical thinking skills, the ability to help deliver world-class sourcing activities, and a track record of success in uncovering high-quality talent!
What You'll Do
- Partner with internal clients to problem solve, create ‘go-to-market’ strategies, and define the candidate identification process for each role
- Source passive candidates through ATS/CRM, direct channels, social media, internet, strategic research, and relationship management
- Continually expand our network through using user groups, blogs and social networking channels
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing plans and social messaging
- Clearly articulate and sell the Yext value proposition to engage passive talent in a competitive landscape
- Pre-qualify talent through profiling, evaluations, and trait-based assessments
- Develop plans to ensure talent pipelines are continuously strengthened to support current needs, as well as the future business growth
- Assess candidate quality and sources across the team to ensure fast and efficient delivery of talent, accountability for candidate experience, efficiency and quality of pipeline, quality of slate, and time to slate
- Foster relationships with passive talent, recruiting partners and business leaders
- Continuously innovate and develop a platform for internal standard methodology sharing in order to ensure globally consistent execution
- Maintain acute awareness of industry trends across SaaS with a particular concentration within the marketing technology industry
What You Have
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related field
- 10 + years of experience in Talent Acquisition specifically within a recruiting/sourcing capacity
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing talent that has repeatedly exceeded revenue targets and achieved the highest level of sales recognition across multiple geographies
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for roles of varying complexity to include executive level searches
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing/Search Engine Optimization tools for market intelligence, and key social media tools for recruiting
- Established social media presence and extensive revenue network in software/technology sales
- Experience heavily using ATS’/CRM’s
- AIRS certified (Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter) or other relevant talent sourcing certifications – A-PLUS but is not required
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.