The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
We seek a driven business development manager to join the Data Partnerships team as a Senior Data Partnerships Manager to build and manage Data Partners of yext.com to grow the number of Knowledge Network partners and strengthen existing partnerships drive thought leadership within Yext. You are a creative problem solver and critical thinker (and tinker) adept at using new tools and strategies to accomplish these goals. Reporting to the VP of Data Partnerships within the Product Strategy Organization, this is an opportunity to significantly impact a multifaceted, high-growth organization interacting with the product, legal, operations, and finance team!
What You’ll Do
- Identify, evaluate, and manage large complex opportunities with new Data Partners in Product and Platform Partnerships
- Initiate, structure, negotiate, and close data partner agreements that add value to the platform and enable the development of new partner solutions or services
- Evaluate the economic and strategic cost-benefit of prospective partnerships
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams including product, operations, legal, finance, and senior management to execute successfully on the needs of our relationships
- Develop standard methodologies to foster, manage, track opportunities, and replicate them for future partnerships
- Support the strategic goals and interests of the business
- Innovate, develop, and iterate on solutions based on customer and internal partner feedback
- Develop and manage senior-level relationships across Yext
What You Have
- 7+ years of professional work experience
- 7+ years of experience in business development, partnership management, or sourcing new business
- 7+ years of experience in developing, negotiating, and executing business agreements
- Bachelor's degree or similar college level education
- 5+ years of SAAS Platforms, Product/Content Partnerships, and Data Management
- Encouraging leader with a solid understanding of Product/Content Partnerships and Data Management
- Strong persuasion skills with the ability to drive consensus across multiple partners
- Effective at articulating and presenting complex concepts to cross-functional audiences using hard data and metrics to support assumptions
- Track record of organization-level influence
- Technically proficient with a strong understanding of online technologies
- Entrepreneurial mentality
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.