The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking highly-organized, motivated, and goal-oriented Technical Engagement Analysts to join our Professional Services organization. Technical Engagement Analysts are responsible for helping to deliver implementations and managed services throughout the Yext Customer Journey. The Technical Engagement Analyst is a Yext product expert that manages or assists in the management of the scope, schedule, budget and stakeholder expectations of projects, ensuring fast time to value for clients while maintaining a great client experience. You’ll serve as a supporting project team member on key implementations and engagements for our clients and leading your own implementations or engagements including customer onboarding & product launches, data integrations, platform configuration work and custom software development efforts.
We value individuals who are fast learners, team contributors, strong communicators, and problem solvers. Ideal candidates are interested in technology, can build strong relationships, and quickly learn the parts of our business.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with and lead day to day project management and delivery of consulting services for clients throughout the engagement lifecycle, ensuring delivery meets customer requirements on time and within budget
- Direct project team resources to ensure successful project outcomes on some projects, while serving as a supporting project team member on other projects or engagements
- Report weekly status updates and escalate project risks to clients and the account team
- Document client business rules, requirements, and customizations and ensure proper configuration of the platform
- Provide Search Engine Optimization, data modeling, and integration best practices and optimization guidance throughout engagements to drive customer ROI
- Partner with the full account team on engagements including representatives from sales, success and support orgs to ensure client satisfaction
- Identify and suggest process improvements
- Deliver product feedback to leadership
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Basic proficiency in data analysis and manipulation with Excel
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL is a plus
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex problems
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Determination and perseverance when faced with challenges
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering consistent performance
- Interest in technology
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.