The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
The Yext Engineering Team drives the technology behind our revolutionary product offering! We’re looking for a Software Engineer to help us continue building out our product and services. Our team works in an agile environment running two-week sprints that culminate with demos of features in progress. You will work alongside engineers from the top universities and tech companies in the world, hands-on with the code from day one.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in full life-cycle software development
- Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems
- Build storage systems, libraries, and frameworks.
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively
- Collaborate effectively across teams, including outside of engineering
- Write clean, tested, and well-documented code
What You Have
- BA/BS in Computer Science, a related field, or a similar college level education
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Fluency with Java, C++, Python, or similar (we primarily code in Java)
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced high growth startup environment
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.