The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a savvy digital marketer to join the Growth Marketing team as an Associate Web Manager to lead the day-to-day operations of yext.com to increase organic traffic, engage visitors, and generate leads. The ideal candidate must be a creative problem solver and critical thinker (and tinker) adept at leveraging new tools to accomplish these goals. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Marketing, this is an opportunity to have a big impact in a dynamic, high-growth organization. Have a knack for learning new tech tools and programs? Passionate about building next-gen digital experiences? Then we'd love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Manage day-to-day website operations including web content management, sitemap, navigation, localization, and analytics to improve discoverability (SEO), user experience, and conversion of Yext’s global web properties
- Collaborate with designers, web developers, and other web stakeholders across the organization to build best-in-class web pages and digital experiences
- Monitor overall web performance/tracking using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager and provide data-driven recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, and acquisition by channel (including preparing on-demand reporting and quarterly web performance report)
- Lead research, wireframe, and content production phases for new web initiatives
- Manage 2-week web sprint timelines to ensure all web projects stay on track, proactively identify gaps and/or blockers
- Manage website roadmap and backlog
- Manage web tech stack including Yext CMS, GA/GTM, SEMRush, Hotjar
- Run A/B tests to drive more qualified user actions and conversions
What You Have
- 5+ years of working experience as a website/digital marketer in a dynamic startup or high-growth environment
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other web analytics platforms (Google Analytics Academy badges a plus)
- Experience working in multiple CMS platforms
- Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Strong UX design sensibility and empathy for the user
- Familiarity with key digital marketing topics: SEO, SEM, A/B testing, conversion optimization, localization, and paid social media.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills (writing sample requested)
- Ability to communicate complex information so that it is easily understood by non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS marketing organization
- Experience running digital paid media campaigns (SEM, Display, Social)
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Data visualization and demonstrated ability to use data to develop relevant insights and influence decision making
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.