The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Yext Recruiting team is seeking a talented Senior Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization in EMEA. This Senior Recruiter will partner closely with various levels of leadership in Europe as well as New York in order to bring the best talent to Yext. You will be responsible for the entire full recruiting cycle, from creative candidate sourcing, candidate and stakeholder management, to offer negotiation and extension.
What You’ll Do
- Drive and manage the entire recruiting process from sourcing, interviewing, negotiation, and offer acceptance through HR onboarding
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Directors across EMEA to understand their objectives and hiring needs, and develop/execute recruiting strategies to address them
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates to ensure a timely and smooth candidate experience
- Work closely with your Recruiting Coordinator to ensure interviews are scheduled and confirmand in a timely manner and that our ATS is GDPR compliant
- Develop, maintain, and nurture a talent pipeline for core EMEA countries, particularly in the central region
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, 6 years relevant work experience
- 8+ years experience in full cycle recruiting
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Experience recruiting for a startup or tech company - either in-house or at an agency
- Flexibility to work effectively on a variety of roles including but not limited to marketing, finance, business development, and administrative
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, while simultaneously being able to multi-task
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.