The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner who will be responsible for driving a diversity of strategic HR efforts, focusing on programs like learning and development, employee engagement and retention. This position specifically will take ownership of all Yext EMEA HR efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with business leaders in support of HR solutions and make an impact at all levels of the organization.
In this position, you will partner with executives, managers and employees to provide HR consultation and support on HR initiatives in the areas of employee relations, diversity and inclusion, learning and development, administration, performance management, employee development and legal compliance. You’ll also take the lead on coaching and developing Yexters, helping them navigate both the company and careers. Most importantly, you’ll be responsible for championing the culture and making sure Yexters are energized and having fun.
What You'll Do
- Lead client group through core HR processes (e.g., performance management, compensation planning, engagement surveys)
- Advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions (including organizational design, planning, and compensation)
- Provide coaching and develop leadership skills
- Collaborate within People Ops to develop company-wide strategies and programs based on data insights and contemporary organization and people performance theory
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures, and governmental regulations
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: employee relations, company policies, learning and development
- Act as the “voice” of Europe to global leadership and to the People Ops team
What You Have
- Degree in a Human Resources-related discipline preferred, or similar college level education
- 10+ years of HR Business Partner, Management/Business Consulting, or relevant experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Experience supporting employee populations in Europe and being involved in day-to-day employment matters
- Experience completing and extending employment documents to employees based in Europe
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, and at the next moment being part of deeply complex strategy discussions
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- HR Generalist skills, including employee relations and employment law, and performance management
- Strong consulting and coaching skills and the ability to build strong relationships with different people across the organization, both internationally and locally
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Experience working within a high-growth company
- Ability to live in one of our Yext EMEA office locations, preferably London or Berlin
- Fluent in French and/or German is considered an added advantage
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.