The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly-customized and integrated products. Our team includes Project Management, Creative, and Software Engineering resources that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We take pride in our ability to tackle a wide breadth and depth of challenges and keep pace with the ever-changing needs of our clients.
Yext is looking for a Technical Project Manager to lead implementations of our “Pages” product and custom development efforts. You’ll work with Fortune 500 and brand-name businesses to define requirements, manage project milestones, and collaborate with Yext’s in-house creative and development teams to deliver the project. We are a friendly, high-achieving group that values strong team dynamics and collaborative problem solving. An ideal team member is someone who can build strong relationships with other functional groups and quickly learn the moving parts of our business.
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing project progress and timelines; identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Assist with the management of day-to-day execution of Enterprise project implementations.
- Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills
- Collect requirements and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed
- Provide hands on configuration / customization of the Yext product offerings
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects
- Support review sessions with the client and project team
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Write, review, and execute QA and test scripts, as needed
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings
- Provide subject matter expertise support to Yext’s Enterprise Sellers
- BA/BS degree in any discipline or similar college level education
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, consulting, or related field
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process-oriented
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Advanced technical skills and experience with software packages like Excel, Microsoft Project, Visio, and Word
- Must be able to travel up to 25%, including potential international travel
- Fluency in additional languages (such as French, Spanish, or German) are a plus but are not required to apply
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.