The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As a Yext Berlin Working Student, you will be part of the Client Success team, working closely with Sales and other Yext teams to help grow and retain business across the Central European Region.
- Client and Internal Reporting
- Proactively reviewing client adoption (which features) and putting together low-level 'quick win' recommendations for CSMs to position to their clients
- Pulling QBR data
- Creating skeleton decks for meetings so CSM can focus on the more value-add content (putting the biz layer on top)
- Some translation, potentially.
- Enter nominations for campaigns in SF
- Data pooling in salesforce (Check for duplicates, merge accounts, update address information and location count etc.
- Support to run knowledge and mini scans for discovery
- Creating order forms/ expansions
- Solving unavailable issues
- Support to identify points for optimization regarding the usage of Yext
- Quality Check after launch
- Creating Screenshots from listings before and after launch
- BA/BS or similar college level education
- Passionate about working in a fast growth tech company
- Positive and constructive in their interactions with others
- Excited to be part of making clients successful in their relationships with Yext
- Accountable, collaborative and innovative in their mindset and their approach to their work
- Motivated by problem-solving and surfacing insights from client data and the Yext platform
- Ability to speak and write in German and English fluently and idiomatically
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.