The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
We’re currently seeking a hardworking, highly motivated Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in London, UK.
Who You Are
You’re a passionate person who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You care deeply about your work, and always apply polish to your output. You’re excited about technology, and you love getting others just as excited. You’re a fast learner with a knack for amplifying ideas through compelling strategy and execution. When you see an opportunity, you seize it, and when you see a gap, you fill it.
You have an eye for detail and thrive on the small touches that make a big statement. You’re able to analyze and find meaning from data, combining both analytical and quantitative skills to deliver marketing results. For you, no task is too small, and there is always an opportunity to evolve.
Who We Are
We’re a passionate Marketing team within a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company and product worth talking about and aim to introduce customers, prospects, and partners to Yext’s products and services. We are hyper-connected and always on, and always passionate about what we do.
We’re currently on the hunt to add an amazing Marketing Manager to our team. Our dream candidate not only has a creative approach to marketing, but understands the tech space and is passionate about using the full marketing mix to drive brand awareness and demand generation for a fast-growing company. The individual we’re seeking for this position has a strong background in marketing, understands the power of integrated campaigns and is excited for the opportunity to be involved with the growth of a world-class marketing team.
- Work closely with the sales, pre-sales and marketing teams to drive brand awareness, generate demand and support deal acceleration in Northern Europe
- Collaborate effectively with the Business Development team to further grow the lead to opportunity funnel
- Manage all elements of demand generation and pipeline creation activities including research, budget, execution and reporting for Northern Europe
- Plan and execute a quarterly event marketing calendar including both field and sponsored events across Northern Europe
- Manage internal and external communication around all events and conferences for Northern Europe
- Plan and execute email, webinars, direct mail, content strategy, events and paid media activities in Northern Europe
- Optimize paid media campaigns, including SEO, SEM and social ads, in close collaboration with the HQ marketing team in New York
- Work with our team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Meet quarterly demand generation targets
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment (preferably in SaaS or B2B)
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- BA/BS or similar college level education
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail; Passionate about your work
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast-changing environment
- “Quick start” mentality with high production output
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to prioritize
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, entrepreneurs, investors, executives and vendors
- Strong professional references and proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels and create value every day
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Pardot, Microsoft Office, Google, Adobe Creative Suite and Splash are a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.