The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Business Development responsible for growing Yext’s business. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Retail and more. You can learn more about our clients and their stories on our website.
As part of the Technical Project Management Team, your problem solving skills will be put to the test in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where no two days are alike. You will be responsible for leveraging your technical acumen and strategic communication skills to investigate and resolve escalated issues on your assigned publishers. Along the way, you will query and analyze large sets of data, write scripts to automate manual tasks and generate error alerts, and manage relationships with publisher contacts.
- Investigate and resolve escalated issues with publisher integrations
- Manage operational relationships with publishers by communicating open issues and spearheading support for new features
- Communicate technical details and business impacts of known publisher problems to both engineering teams and non-technical client teams
- Identify new publisher issues proactively by writing SQL queries and Python scripts to create automated alerts or ad-hoc reports from databases
- Lead new publishers integrations by tracking issues and managing timelines with publisher contacts
- Liaise with Business Development, Client Services, Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to provide expertise in publisher-specific features and functionalities
- BA/ BS or similar college level education in engineering or related technical field
- 5 years working experience, at least 2 experience as a software engineer in the internet industry
- Outstanding problem-solving and strategic-thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Basic experience writing scripts to iterate tasks or manipulate data
- Strong English written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Occasional travel as the business require
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.