The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext Product Specialists are dedicated to bringing Yext products to international markets. We work cross-functionally across the company, owning the product localization strategy & roadmap to ensure overall quality and product-market fit of Yext products and documentation around the world. Our work is fast-paced, requiring the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. We have excellent problem-solving skills, a passion to improve existing systems, the right mix of organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage priorities against aggressive deadlines.
- Understand idiosyncratic product requirements for local markets
- Prioritize localization tasks into an ROI-maximizing backlog
- Communicate needs to product team
- Ensure new and existing products and documentation are properly localized to succeed globally
- Help pilot and launch new service models (e.g. Yext Administrator) for local markets
- Role will involve a good amount of travel between New York and [region]
- Fluent in English and German
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- Prior experience working with SaaS products a plus
- Intelligent - can figure things out without formal training
- Detail oriented
- Excellent writing skills
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Solid work ethic
- Significant work experience in customer service or sales strongly preferred
- Natural Language Processing experience a plus
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.