The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Please note: Your application must include a link to your website/online portfolio.
Our Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly-customized and integrated Websites. Our work is leaps and bounds yond our competitors and is seen by millions of people across the globe. The team includes Technical Consulting, Creative, and Software Engineering experts that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We value things like: curiosity, failing forward, productivity hacks, excellent communication, a sense of humor, and confidence without ego.
We're growing! Yext needs talented entry-level Visual Web Designers to augment our Creative team. You'll be designing elegant solutions to complex problems along with our Creative Director, fellow Visual Designers, Technical Project Managers and Software Engineers. You’ll be a key player in maintaining the visual design bar, evolving our prototyping process, and improving our team’s craft.
- Produce high-quality visual Web designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions
- Create and iterate on assets that reflect a client’s business priorities and branding, drive users to take action, and inject beauty and life into a product
- Push creativity, constructively challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem
- Innovatively adapt our in-house atomic design system to match client branding
- Partner with Software Engineers to implement your designs just as you had envisioned
- Pursuing a BA/ BS degree or similar college level education in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field graduating between December 2019 and August 2020
- Proficiency in tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Invision App, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A jaw-dropping online portfolio, free of typos
- Familiarity with popular device screen sizes and responsive 12-column grid principles
- Experience designing for variable data (CMS-driven layouts)
- Ability to create style guides to be used cross-functionally
- Interaction design sensibility
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.