The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a talented Senior Recruiter. This individual will own the responsibility and accountability of supporting our hiring managers in identifying, selecting and hiring Best In Class talent. You will work within a small global team and be aligned to our Marketing department amongst one or two other BU’s. You will also be responsible for ensuring all external and internal recruitment continues to deliver against corporate objectives.
You will work with key stakeholders (hiring managers) to plan and implement recruitment projects to ensure Yext hires the best internal & external talent in-line with corporate strategy. All positions will be resourced, as a priority, via low cost/direct channels including personal networking, database mining, employee referrals and via business networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn etc). Where applicable, engage internal sourcing capability, as well as external research and search firms.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and develop/execute sourcing and recruiting plans
- Source and assess qualified candidates through the use of Linkedin, Boolean searches, user groups, referrals, and networking
- Drive offer process from approval through extending and closing
- Be the face of Yext at job fairs and industry events
- Work with recruiting coordinators to schedule candidates through the process
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussion with interviewers and hiring managers
- Follow selection framework and behavioral based interviewing methodologies to increase the quality of hire
- Ensure high level of data integrity within existing ATS, CRM and other tools, as appropriate
- Work closely with HR and administrative team to ensure a smooth transition into on-boarding process
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
- 5+ years experience in full cycle recruiting
- Experience recruiting for a startup or tech company (either in-house or at an agency)
- Flexibility to work effectively on a variety of roles including but not limited to sales, marketing, business development, and administrative
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to do search recruiting and networking
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- Proven senior level relationship management and development skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Proven capability to source from low cost/direct channels
- The gravitas and ability to consult, influence, and advise at senior levels talent
- A mature, positive, deliberate and focused attitude
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.