The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
- You will be a part of building a new brand and create awareness for a revolutionary software
- You will get to work in a fast-paced, challenging and professional environment with the best minds from the technology industry
- You will have the opportunity to put your ideas into practice, think outside the box and learn a lot
- Create local marketing communications and localize global marketing communications for the DACH market (e.g. blog articles, landing pages, social media)
- Create local product marketing materials and localize global product marketing materials for the DACH market (e.g. product announcements, presentation decks, brochures)
- Create local content campaigns and editorials and localize global campaigns and editorials (e.g. webinars, whitepapers, ebooks, consumer studies)
- Organize marketing events for our prospects and clients (e.g. conferences, owned events and field marketing events)
- Other marketing activities as needed (e.g. management of our merchandise, website updates)
- BA/BS or similar college level education
- 3+ years of working experience as a marketing professional in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment (preferably in a B2B environment)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Ability to operate under pressure, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
The ideal profile
- Someone who is skilled at creating, writing, optimizing and promoting content
- Someone who is keen in organizing field events, brand presences at conferences
- Someone who is willing to learn and likes solving challenges in a structured and efficient way
- Someone who is both hands-on and creative
- Someone who has a genuine interest in the technology/software industry
- Someone who has familiarity with marketing software, applications and social media channels (if you have experience with Wordpress, Salesforce, InDesign, Hubspot, Asana that is a big plus!)
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.