The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a Data Quality Analyst to join our global Sales Operations team to focus on CRM data management and quality across all of our Northern, Central, and Southern European markets with an initial focus on the Central European region. Since this individual will have a strong focus on the Central European region, they must be able to speak and write German fluently and idiomatically, with additional language proficiencies being a plus. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, adaptable, forward-thinking individual with a passion for technology, sales, and learning with great attention to detail.
- Own and help manage our data software tool
- Establish, enforce, and backfill minimum data requirements for CRM objects
- Serve as the source of truth for CRM data extracts for cross-functional internal teams (Sales, Product, Strategy, Finance etc.)
- Develop recurring data exercises and reports to qualify holes in existing data set
- Troubleshoot discrepancies with our data integrations with other internal systems
- Drive and execute data gathering projects that align with our company's go to market strategy and product roadmap
- Effectively collaborate with internal teams to identify missing data points and complete backfill exercises
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- German fluency is required, additional languages (French, Spanish) are a plus
- Interest in pursuing a career in technology
- Detail-oriented, organized, and process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Suite, especially utilizing spreadsheets
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.