The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is in the process of building out a world-class, global Support organization and is looking for an experienced customer service Manager to help scale our organization in EMEA. The Manager, Client Support reports to the Sr. Director of International Client Delivery and is responsible for the development and ongoing management of our EMEA Enterprise Support team largely based in Berlin, Germany.
The Manager, Enterprise Support is responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by managing top quality and productivity guidelines that will be met by the team. The ideal candidate has experience successfully building out a scalable, tiered support model across multiple countries, languages, and channels (e.g., email, chat, community), all while creating a vibrant, dynamic, customer-focused culture.
This individual’s primary responsibilities are to expand our existing global support teams in EMEA, strategize on how to leverage outsourcers/lower cost locations, build out escalated support tiers, and put in place initiatives to monitor and improve key KPI’s for efficiency and customer satisfaction.
As the leader of Enterprise Support in EMEA, this individual will lead a highly skilled team and instill diligence, accuracy, a sense of urgency and efficiency when meeting the operational needs of the customer and the business at large. They will also work cross-functionality with other Yext departments around the world, acting as the voice of Support in EMEA, and work to align support efforts with the company goals and initiatives - proactively identifying challenges and providing cross-functional solutions.
- Manage a team of Support representatives providing multi-tier, multi-language Support for our Enterprise client base
- Identify areas for strategic improvement in regards to the systems, processes, policies and procedures
- Establish relationships with BPO providers and determine whether/how to use these providers alongside Yext direct employees
- Coach, support and develop talent within the team; manage employees’ growth and career trajectory and scale the team by sharing opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency while also identifying the key barriers for success
- Develop and manage ticket queues and escalation paths - ensure SLO’s are adhered to
- Troubleshoot escalated technical issues in real-time
- Serve as a key stakeholder, working with cross functional teams to build out relevant external help resources and internal documentation
- Drive bug resolutions and feature requests with Product and Engineering
- Scale Support to facilitate Yext’s growth in clients, geographies and capabilities
- Raise the Bar – work continuously with the team to ideate, build and scale new ways of thinking / approaches to raise the bar in terms of the value we are bringing to our customers
- 7+ years of experience in the Customer Service industry
- 3+ years Management/Team Lead experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- A true, inspirational leader who enjoys hiring, developing, mentoring and motivating top talent
- A strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who is able to use data to find solutions
- Willingness to travel to our various European offices
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to business audiences
- Experience working in a SaaS company (highly recommended)
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.