The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As the Client Success Director, you will lead a team of Client Success Managers in our Central European region. You will be challenged to lead a team of CSMs and their clients, but also focus on scaling and evolving Central CSM team. You will be responsible for managing your team's clients to focus on adoption and success by providing governance advice, usage/adoption recommendations, risk identification and mitigation. The end result should result in improved customer satisfaction (NPS), retention and expansion of the international Yext footprint.
- Lead a team of Client Success Managers
- Establish, maintain, optimize and grow relationships with our clients
- Act as a client consultant, discovering new opportunities to upsell and generate revenue into Yext’s high-value existing client base
- Define the scope of new business and go-to market strategy with our clients
- Understand and effectively communicate Yext’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as they related to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Successfully navigate high-value accounts to create opportunities for deeper relationships at the C-level, including conducting quarterly business reviews and check in points with clients
- Lead, coach, motivate and mentor client success managers to optimum levels of performance
- 8+ years of experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Demonstrated partnerships with large clients and proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients
- Prior experience managing a team
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing industry with the ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data/research
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and position them against competitors
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations/QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.