The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Senior Benefits Analyst has responsibility to coordinate all wellness programs for the company, including planning, development, implementation and monitoring of global wellbeing initiatives. In addition, the incumbent will assess our current benefits processes and assist with the evaluation and implementation of a new Workday benefits module. Candidate should have a demonstrated track record with wellness programs, benefits process improvement, and benefits systems. This is an outstanding career opportunity to gain, refine and develop comprehensive global employee benefits and wellness experience in a fast-paced, growth company.
- Plan, develop, implement and monitor global wellness program. Evaluate current initiatives, design new programs, and provide analysis and KPIs to measure the plan’s impact on our employee health and well-being
- Assist in planning, developing, and redesigning company benefits programs.
- Provide support to Global Benefits Manager on day-to-day processing of insurance programs and financial benefits and during open enrollment process to ensure we provide the highest level of customer service to employees
- Assist with the facilitation of in-person and virtual global new hire benefits orientation meetings.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our employees with benefit-related inquiries.
- Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws impacting employee benefits.
- Manage employee leave of absence process
- BA or similar college level education in HR, Psychology or related degree
- At least 3 years of progressively responsible experience as a Benefits Analyst or Administrator
- Knowledge of Leave of Absence laws and compliance requirements in a multi-state environment
- Experience with benefit systems and related integrations to external vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to improve process, drive automation and facilitate integrations with internal teams and vendors to help scale for growth.
- Experience with Payroll systems (ADP preferred) including pre- and post-tax deductions, goal amounts and a fundamental understanding of income tax implications attributable to employee benefits preferred.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.